We are open for business! However, the safety and health of our customers, employees, and community are of utmost importance to us during these uncertain times of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are following all CDC guidelines to make sure we can be helpful with slowing down the progress of Coronavirus. These are the steps that we have taken to do our part to prevent community spread:
Steps We Are Taking
- We are temporarily not requiring the public to come into the scales/office to sign in-- give us a call from your cell phone, CB radio or communicate through an open door while at the scales to weigh in and pay.
- We are temporarily NOT accepting cash in an attempt to reduce possible exposure to the virus. Checks and Debit/Credit Cards are acceptable.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting common areas often. This includes all checkout areas, counters, door knobs, railings, and credit card terminals.
- Employees that are showing any symptoms of illness are required to stay home.
- We have taken steps to allow office employees to work from home to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Everyone is available via email or can be contacted through main phone number. 541-862-3390.
- If you wish to discuss a matter, but not come into the office, call us and we can schedule time to answer all of your questions. You can also visit our website: cpipaving.com
- Because many business and individuals rely on us for their livelihood, as of the date of publication of this letter, normal business hours will be in effect to continue serving our area as best as we can.
- If you are sick, please stay home!
Thank you for your support of local small businesses like ours. Together, we will get through this public health crisis and emerge stronger as a community.
CPI Acquisitions LLC
Ph: (541) 862-2390